- Application Fee (nonrefundable). You have delivered the $50 application fee to one of our representatives. This payment is
- Completed Application. An Application will not be considered “completed” and will not be processed until all of the following information has been provided to us: (1) a separate Application has been fully filled out and signed by you and each co-applicant; (2) an application fee has been paid to us for each applicant on the lease over the age of 18 years; (3) employment verification form signed by employer or six weeks of pay stubs – you may email paycheck stubs to firstname.lastname@example.org; (4) verification of rental history. Married applicants are only required to submit ONE application and fee.
- Approval/Nonapproval. One of our representatives will notify you whether or not you’ve been approved within 3 days after the date we receive a completed Application. Notification may be in person or by telephone. You must not assume approval until you receive an actual notice of approval from one of our representatives.
- If You Fail to Sign Lease After Approval. Unless we authorize otherwise in writing, you and all co-applicants must sign the Lease Contract within 14 days after we give you our approval in person or by telephone. If you or any co-applicant fails to sign as required, we may keep any monies paid as liquidated damages, and terminate all further obligations under this Agreement.
- If You Withdraw Before Approval. You and any co-applicant may not withdraw your Application or the application fee. If you or any co-applicant withdraws an Application or notifies us that you’ve changed your mind about renting the unit, we’ll be entitled to retain any monies paid as liquidated damages, and the parties will then have no further obligation to each other.
- Notice to or from Co-applicants. Any notice we give you or your co-applicant is considered a notice to all co-applicants; and any notice from you or your co-applicant is considered notice from all co-applicants.
- Keys or Access Devices. We’ll furnish keys only after: (1) all parties have signed the contemplated Lease Contract and other rental documents; and (2) all applicable rents, application fees, administration fees, recyclable fee, sewer deposits, and security deposits have been paid in full.
- Receipt. Application fee (nonrefundable): $50.00
- Signature. Our representatives signature indicates our acceptance only of the above application. It does not bind us to accept applicant or to sign the proposed Lease Contract.
Acknowledgement. You declare that all your statements on the first page of this Application are true and complete. You authorize us to verify same through any means. If you fail to answer any question or give false information, we may reject the application, retain all fees and deposits as liquidated damages for our time and expenses, and terminate your right of occupancy. Giving false information is a serious crime which will result in rejection of your application or termination of your lease upon discovery. We may at any time furnish information to consumer reporting agencies and other rental housing owners regarding your performance of your legal obligations, including both favorable and unfavorable information about your compliance with the Lease Contract, the rules, and financial obligations.